Starts: 2014-08-23 Ends: 2014-08-23
LAST 1812 EVENT PACKAGE
TRANSPORTATION, FOOD AND EVENTS
August 23th, 2014
Join Algoma 1812 for the day for a Journey Back in Time.
Leave today's cares behind as you board a comfortable coach, listen to your guide as you travel to Fort St. Joseph National Historic Site on scenic St. Joseph Island. Attend the Closing War of 1812 Bicentennial Commemorations with Official Ceremonies, wreath laying, theatrical performance and historic talks and the Ghent Tent, onward then to Richards Landing for a historic Voyageur Dinner. Return to the Fort for a Ghost Walk under the stars then relax as you return on your deluxe coach to Sault Ste. Marie and reflect upon your journey to the past.
Journey Back in Time to St. Joseph Island Package
$40 Adults $30 Seniors/Children Includes:
- War of 1812 Gift Bag, 1812 Button & Water Bottle
- Event vouchers/bracelet
- Coach transportation leaving from the Heritage Discovery Centre in Sault Ste. Marie to Fort St. Joseph (return)
- Attendance at Commemorative Event
- Transportation (return) and Dinner at Richards Landing Legion
- Pass to the Ghost Walk at Fort St. Joseph
- Show your bracelet and receive discounts on 1812 merchandise and more!
For more information call 705-971-8204, visit www.algoma1812.com or email email@example.com